A Lebanese kick boxing champion, born in Lagos Nigeria on March 16, 1974. Lived there for 13 years before moving to Las Palmas Canary Islands where he spent five years, after which, he moved to Lebanon where he still lives. Alan is an outgoing, creative, innovative and inspirational leader. Currently he is a Senior Student life Project Manager, a certified NLP Practitioner, a Motivational Speaker, an Internet Marketing Advisor, and a Self-defense, Survival and MMA trainer. Intrigued by the human mind and the way people think, Alan constantly strives to help improve society. He has led numerous survival, and soft skill training workshops, large scale environmental campaigns and humanitarian events. In 2015, 2017 and 2019 he trained and led a team on expeditions to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Elbrus and Peak Lenin, some of the highest mountains in world as part of awareness and fund-raising events for children with cancer and the development of an exoskeleton project for people with disabilities. In 2018, he organized and led a huge team of volunteers from all over Lebanon to build the first ever Phoenician ship out of used plastic bottles and sailed it across the coast of Lebanon, as an environmental campaign against pollution in Lebanon.
I am capable of handling various tasks with great organizational skills, mainly because of many years of experience in different fields. I love challenges and I have a high endurance capacity. Moreover, I am very patient and carefully consider my decisions and tend to speak only when necessary.
Besides having multi task capabilities, I have high confidentiality manners, am trust worthy, self-motivated with a charismatic personality that aids in facilitating and coordinating tasks on all levels.
I have proven myself as a good leader, a motivational speaker, creative thinker, a great mentor and coach, and excellent team player in various fields.
Further to my never ending habit of acquiring knowledge in any necessary field, I am a fast learner, an efficient planner and hard worker who often exceeds the job requirements.
- To work in a dynamic environment with growth potential, where creativity, team spirit, hard work, dedication and sincerity are appreciated.
- To help make this world a better place, through coaching, mentoring and guiding leaders of the younger generation.
- To achieve the required goals of my employer.
- To reach out to my own fulfillment and self-growth.
- Senior Student Life Project Manager (Oct. 2019), Campus Activities Associate Manager (Oct. 2015), Senior Program Coordinator (Oct. 2014), Lead Program Coordinator(Sept. 2012), Program Coordinator(Aug. 2011); Promoted four times within 8 years (LAU policy: any promotion may take place only after 3 years). Head of the Student Life office, Report directly to the Dean of Students and on certain projects to the Vice President of Student Development and Enrollment Management; fully plan, organize and follow up with my team on workshops and major projects; responsible for administrative works, for non-academic disciplinary follow ups & actions; orient new students, coach, mentor, motivate, advice and attend to their social and personal problems; produce recreational programs, retreats, cultural events and assemblies, advisor to the Student Governance Council, and follow up on insuring students abide by the University’s rules and bylaws. Lebanese American University, August 2011 till present.
- Internet Marketing Consultant, research and analyze the internet market business for companies and provide detailed analysis and marketing plans. Free-lance work. September 2013, till present.
- Street Mixed Martial Arts Instructor, trained students of the ages 14 and above on self-defense techniques. Haigazian University 2008-2010, Kabas Sport Center 2009 – 2013, Liwa’ Martial Arts Center 2010.
- Chairman of the Administrative Council (elected twice), reported to the president of the University, planed, organized and chaired Administrative and Staff meetings, set and prepared the agenda, followed up on administrative/staff concerns, suggestions and difficulties within the University. Haigazian University, 2004 – 2006. haigazian.edu.lb
- Graphic Designer and E-Commerce (Free Lancer), 2004 till present.
- Assistant Director of Student Affairs, report to the Student Affairs Director; fully plan, organize and follow up on workshops and major projects; responsible for administrative works, for non-academic disciplinary actions and insurance; orient new students, coach, motivate, advice and attend to students social, personal and academic problems; produce recreational programs, retreats, cultural events and assemblies; edit, design and publish the yearly Student Handbook; prepare yearly budget; as well as provide housing and food facilities. Haigazian University, August 2002 till August 2011.
- Acting Director of Student Affairs, Managed and improved on the Student Life Office till the Student Life Director returned from his sabbatical leave, Haigazian University, August 2001 – August 2002 .
- Administrative and Assistant Manager, reported to the Branch Manager; closed accounts, payroll, general vouchers and daily cash; analyzed for future plans, checked on stock; supervised and followed up on 200 employees’ discipline, absence, insurance and health issues; attended to filing and to customer and/or employee complaints. United Company for Central Markets (Previously known as ‘COOP of Lebanon’): Branch Galaxy, November 1999 till July 21, 2001.
- Assistant Nurse and Assistant Head of Security, Mandatory Military Service, Superior military Sport Center, December 1998 till September 1999.
- Supervisor & Sales Representative, Mas Y Mas Supermarket, December 1994 till September 1998.
- Supervisor, Organizer & Stock-keeper, Willmar Imp. – Exp. sarl. Tires, September 1992 till October 1994.
- Certified Life Coach (Neuro Linguistic Programing Practitioner), American Board of NLP (ABNLP), practitioner certified worldwide to coach, guide and help people with Anxiety, Stress, Negotiations, Businesses, Phobia, Family Problems, General Well Being, Relationships, Learning, Sports, etc., August 29, 2015.
- Effective Leader Manager, Corporate Coach Group in London. Training covered: Time Management, Delegation, Decision Making, Personal Management, Inspirational Leadership, Action Planning, Clear Goals, Clear Communication, Accurate Definitions, Critic vs. Cynic, Managing Conflict, Objective Language, Reason vs. Excuse. March 2014.
- Certified kickboxing Judge, Lebanese Federation of Kickboxing Savate (LFKS). 2003.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Formatech Network Training Center, certificate of achievement, September